January 16, 2007

going on my 7th day

There's a magical thing about the number 7. God created the world in 7 days. The week is 7 days long. In 7 weeks Michael and I will have been married for 7 months. And today is the 7th day I have had off from school! Talk about a mid-winter break that wasn't planned for! It took me a couple days to get used to the idea of time off again, but now that I'm enjoying it I don't know how I can head back! The only things is I'm not looking forward to the idea of making up all those hours. (Pray that my principal has a soft heart (which he does) and that this rule is changed!) Plus, I do miss my kiddos and the laughter they bring me.

After taking Michael to work this morning through the downfall of flakes, I am now awake and wondering what I shall do today (besides pray LOTS for Michael who has his SERIES 66 this Monday!)...I guess I have a new bedskirt that needs to be ironed...

ps: check out the new links to the left. I included Shelley's photography site and photo blog. It's a MUST SEE! Plus, you should hire her for pictures...she will travel...hint hint

No comments: