June 26, 2007

our new kitchen!

well...in 2 weeks (if all goes according to plan). Michael has been unbelievably busy tearing things out and putting new stuff back in, like wires, plumbing, installation, and drywall. I help whenever I can but the biggest way I can help is by stop complaining about the dust everywhere. Or that there was no running water for a day. Or that I have no kitchen sink.
(Thanks for all your hard work Michael!)

Here are some pics from the latest stage in the game:
the kitchen, without anything kitchen-like in it
(nice job, Michael!)
don't you love it

our "bedroom" kitchen
and my absolute favorite...

3 comments:

Lemmon said...

So what you are saying is...I didn't REALLY need to clean those cabinets out? :)

Looking good! So exciting! Can't wait to see the end result!

shelley said...

that's awesome.

just remember, my powder room is nearby if the water stays off! :)

Michael and Kristine said...

haha! thanks, shelley. luckily i didn't have to hold it another day!