November 16, 2007

Pictures from Paradise

Hmmmm...is there where I'm supposed to say that it's good to be back? The rain heartily welcomed us Wednesday morning, as our flight arrived in SeaTac at 7:00am. Shelley graciously picked us up and once home, it was time to change out of the flip-flops (and into my new crocs) and jet off to school. Let me tell you, Wednesday was one tired day! But, I'm not complaining. =)

Here are some pictures (in no particular order) from our trip. I didn't upload all of them but it sure seems like I did.
Enjoy!






my adorable husband =)


Tom and Karol on our way to dinner


when there's an Orange Julius...there's Michael!


at one of the many art galleries in Lahaina


have to pose with Mary! this is after Sunday Mass


at a sports bar watching none other than Monday Night Football


hilarious shirts at the Whaler's Village...had to pick one up for Brian Deely


they had this in a baby t-shirt that we almost bought!


must needed R&R


I admit it...I'm a (palm) tree hugger!

Baby Mauss is in there somewhere!


taking funny pictures on the boardwalk





the washed out beach where Karol had to get 17 stitches!
(after being nailed by a skimboarder...ouch)


where we hung out allllll day


in the condo


Karol's suitcase full of Christmas cards and letters to mail!
learning how to play Bridge...which became our afternoon endeavor

um, dare I say, this is right before my preggy massage

ALOHA!

on the shuttle to the airport...sniffle sniffle

2 comments:

Tom & Carrie Herring said...

Kristine! Great pictures. So you guys are learning to play bridge, eh? Carrie and I can play a little too. :) It's a fun game once you get the hang of it.

-Tom

M&M Spies said...

Kristine! I am so glad that you guys had so much fun! You all look so happy and ultra-relaxed! YAY! We missed you guys at Sts. P&P and can't wait to hear all about your trip this weekend!

With love and prayers,
Margaret