January 17, 2008

Baby Shower in the Couv

Last weekend I headed down to Vancouver for a baby shower with my mom, aunts, and good friends from the area. We had yummy fondue, and it was a fun Saturday smelling (chocolately) diapers, measuring how big I am (!), and realizing that with all the adorable baby gifts comes a baby in 5 weeks! (Those little socks and mittens sure melt my heart...) We simply cannot wait for Baby Mauss to arrive.



Here are some pictures from the weekend:



the diaper "cake" my mom had made...how adorable!


me and my beautiful mom


the cookies my mom's talented friend Sandy made


the baby will sure love those diapers!



my aunt Sheri and cousin Carrie during the diaper game



Bennie, the dog, snuggling with the baby



catching Michael playing with some of the toys my cousin, Kim, gave me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The baby shower pictures are so cute! Ashley and I wish we could have been there:(...I can't wait to meet my Niece/Newphew soon!!=)

Kels