May 9, 2008

hanging out in spokane

Avila and I returned home from a wonderful week with the Mallahans. We arrived Monday early afternoon after a sleepy flight for Avila and spent the week hanging out, playing with the kids, going to the park, taking walks, talking lots, and relaxing. Plus, at Isaac's request, I got to see Charlotte's Web - a movie I hadn't seen in ages! We had such a great time and can't wait to get together again. I am grateful to have such good friends and good examples of a holy family. Since I am the oldest in my family I consider Cheri a big sister and I look up to her tons. :) She is a great mom and her boys are super lucky.

Here are some pictures from our week!


at their parish, Our Lady of Lourdes, Monday night for dinner


both babes sleeping at the same time! (avila's in the background)



buddies....






hanging out in the Bumbo



No comments: