October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom!







My beautiful mother turns the big 5-0 today! I'm sure she appreciates me posting this for all the world to know :) however she definitely has nothing to worry about...because she is still as beautiful as ever.



As many moms are to their daughters, my mom is so special to me. But she really is more than many moms. My mother has been a great influence on me and how I desire to raise my family. She is extremely generous and has always put her children before herself. She sacrificed much while we were growing up and now that her last daughter is almost done with college, her nest is just about empty. At least grandchildren (well, grandchild at this point) are beginning to fill it up once again! She is truly beautiful both inside and out.



I love you, mom. Happy Birthday!

No comments: