January 24, 2009

For today January 24, 2009

Outside my window...The peacefulness of our neighborhood and the reminder that we are perpetually under construction!

I am thinking...that I must choose everyday to be a good wife, a loving mother, and a trustworthy caretaker of our home. I am thankful for...my daughter – she brings joy to my life everyday.

From the kitchen...are sparkling granite countertops (I love “Granite Gold”) and the smell of fresh cornbread muffins

I am wearing...a sweatshirt and pj's.

I am creating...many photobooks using MyPublisher

I am going...to keep up with my 1 ½ hour kickboxing class although I want to pass out each time I take it :0

I am reading..."The Better Part," attempting to get my prayer life and time with God back on track. I am also reading 5 back issues of “The National Catholic Register” newspapers we have.

I am hoping...that winter doesn’t last too long.

I am hearing...Avila protest about not wanting to eat her eggs.

Around the house...everything is clean after my overhaul the other day, but the toys are majorly lacking order.

A few of my favorite things...a clean home, a peaceful afternoon of baking and playing with Avila, and going to coffee with Michael and Avila whenever we can make it.


A few plans for the rest of the week…spending time with my mom this weekend, and enjoying that I don’t have any other plans!

No comments: