April 29, 2009

Memories...

I often look back at Avila's pictures from birth to present day. I have them organized by months in folders on our computer, which is a huge help because otherwise I'd think she was 3 months old in every picture! (Don't ask me why. Maybe that's when my memory returned after I gave birth...)


Here are some of my favorites over the past 14 months...



Yes, I was a house...or at least a house was in me!


2 minutes old


one day old


3 days old, and sleeping like mom did when she was a baby



one week old!


a month and a half old


2 months old


with my buddy!


2 months old


2 months old


4 months old


4 months old


4 months old, and mama's favorite picture!


4 1/2 months old


5 months old


6 months old


6 months old

7 months old



Happy Halloween!


10 months old
with my best friend, Anaya
helping my papa at 11 months old...

No comments: