December 2, 2009

the simple woman's daybook...

...because I don't have time for a regular post!


Outside my window...blue sky, sun, and falling leaves

I am thinking...of all I have to get done

I am thankful for...a few days in a row without nausea

I am wearing...blue track pants and a t-shirt I got in Maui

I am remembering...what last Christmas was like when Avila was a baby

I am going...to get my workout in after Avila falls asleep

I am currently reading...Like Dandelion Dust by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping...to have a relaxing and joy-filled weekend with my husband

On my mind...too much to write

From the learning rooms...teaching Avila more songs to sing

From the kitchen...BBQ chicken for our women's fellowship group tonight

Around the house...starting to set up Christmas decorations

Noticing that...we've been going so much the past couple weeks that Avila needs some quiet, mama-only time

Pondering these words..."Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22

No comments: