January 28, 2010

Theology of the Body NW ~ Update

As many of you know, I run a ministry called Theology of the Body NW. This is a speaking ministry dedicated to spreading the awesome truth and beauty of our sexuality, as proclaimed by Christ and the Catholic Church. And praise God because, not just by me but also many people all over the world, this message is getting out and lives are being forever changed.

Here is my current speaking schedule. You can also find me on Facebook at Theology of the Body NW and on Twitter under tobnw.

January 28th ~ St. Mark Parish, Shoreline, HS Youth

January 30th ~ St. Anthony Parish Confirmation Retreat

Every Monday night in February ~ University of Puget Sound, Tacoma

February 20th ~ St. Joseph Parish Confirmation Retreat, Chehalis

February 20th ~ Our Lady Star of the Sea Valentine's Dinner, Bremerton

February 28th - May 23rd ~ St. Charles Borromeo and St. Patrick's Parish, Tacoma, HS Youth (12 week course)

March 6th ~ Archdiocese of Seattle, Junior High Rally

March 25th ~ St. Mark Parish, Shoreline, HS Youth

May 27th ~ St. Mark Parish, Shoreline, HS Youth

For more details about any of these dates, along with inquiring about the talks I offer, please check out my website at www.tobnw.org or email me at Kristine[at]tobnw[dot]org

4 comments:

Sunday said...

Hi. Just wanted to let you know that your twitter link is not working.

Michael and Kristine said...

thanks! I will look into it!

The Cichy's said...

Woot, woot! Can't wait until you come to Star of the Sea! I read up on your blog every now and then. Thanks for all you do in spreading the pro-life, pro-marriage, and pro-family message!

Erin said...

Maybe will meet you in person finally when you come to my parish, Our Lady Star of the Sea. Amazing work you are doing, praying for you. Hope you have time when baby comes to relax though too!!!