February 28, 2010

Getting Closer!

We're approaching 34 weeks and with each passing day it means we're getting closer to our new little one's arrival. This time is going to pass so quickly, simply because we have something planned every weekend between now and when the baby is due. Our home is just about finished (at least on our two main levels) and we have pretty much everything we need for baby to come. I'm even starting to stock up on diapers...


I also still have quite a few Theology of the Body talks scheduled over the coming months - even one on my due date! (Don't worry, I have back-up just in case.) I'm starting to get all my preparation done now so that I can simply present when the time comes. It's funny because I won't technically be taking a "maternity leave" and also ironic, considering I'm a stay-at-home-mom and mostly set my own speaking schedule. But I'm planning on bringing baby - "slinging it" as I like to call it - or employing Michael or someone else to hold him or her while I talk. It'll all work out somehow!


I've been bad at taking maternity pics with this pregnancy, but here is a shot from today. I wish I could boycott baby Mauss from growing any further, but it doesn't work that way, I guess. It's just getting a little crowded in there...

1 comment:

Bill, Amelia and Jack said...

You are SO cute when you are pregnant (well and when you aren't too..;) I can't believe how pregnant you do look - guess that is what happens when I don't get to see you all the time! You are amazing crazy busy stay at home mommy! love you!