March 4, 2010

Theology of the Body NW featured in the Progress

I just wanted to pass along that the ministry I started, Theology of the Body NW, was featured in the Seattle Archdiocesan Newspaper, The Progress. The article was well-written and highlights the awesome impact this message brings to those who hear it. My main prayer in participating in the interview was that God would be glorified through this ministry and that His truth would be spoken. As I mentioned in the article, I am simply a messenger of the Good News and this is not about me - it's about getting the opportunity to spread the news about faith and sexuality that ultimately changed my life. I am humbled and grateful God is using me and I hope that in one way or another you have or will come to hear the good news TOB has to offer.

You can find the article by clicking on the link below:
Sex and Faith

1 comment: