May 5, 2010

our boy

I must say, I love having a boy! He is so sweet and special and beautiful and laid back. Well, maybe it's me who is more laid back. Either way I have enjoyed most every minute since Max was born just about 4 weeks ago. Here are some of my favorite moments...

all smiles, all the time! Max had his first smile at 2 weeks and never looked back



aaaahhhhh...




...chooo!




a special relationship is budding...





um, someone is big. He weighed almost 11 pounds at his 2 WEEK appointment and is still growing like a weed.






2 comments:

The Gaunts said...

Kristine...He is PERFECT! and holy cow he is HUGE!!! How do you do it??? haha...good job making cute kids. You four are in our prayers as you take off with the adventure of having more than one child!

Mary said...

Kris, I can already tell the two of you have bonded! You are going to LOVE having a boy! What a cutie! Continued prayers to you and the family!