August 4, 2010

4 Years...

Happy Anniversary to me and my hubby! 4 years ago we said "I do" to one another and to the life God has in store for us. It's amazing to look back and see all that has filled our life over these past 4 years - 3 pregnancies, 2 children, a home we have remodeled, good times, hard times, and lots and lots of awesome memories.

I wouldn't be the same person without Michael. He is my rock. He challenges me to greatness each and every day. He calls me out and builds me up and he is truly my knight in shining armor.

I remember about 3 months into our marriage and I was struggling with an issue that seemed to come up quite often. However I couldn't change myself for the better. I kept getting stuck. And then Michael said something to me that altered my perspective and changed me. And through that one phrase I fully realized why I was called to marriage - and especially marriage with this man - it's because I can't do it on my own. In order to become as holy and as whole as God wants me to be, I need Michael to draw this fullness out of me. I am grateful he was sent to me as early as he was and I am grateful for every moment I have with this incredible man.

To my husband,
I love you. I couldn't imagine life without you. Thank you for humbly serving and protecting our family. You would do anything for us and that makes me want to do anything for you. I can't wait to see and experience the rest of the plan that God has for us.

Love,
Your Bride

No comments: