November 6, 2010

7 Quick Takes - The MAX Edition

1. I must say, Max loves to eat. And his palette is becoming quite experienced. This past week he's had black bean soup, pulled pork, quinoa with butternut squash and pork tenderloin stew, among other things (all pureed, of course). The best $12 I've ever spent was on this. He's also starting to feed himself. Growing up too fast, if you ask me.

2. He just got his first 2 teeth! I love baby teeth (except when they bite). Except you can't quite see them because his tongue is always sticking out...

3. Max still loves his sister more than anyone else. I can't figure out how to get him to laugh like she does.

4. Max is like his daddy - he hates being sick. He gets all sensitive and "complainy." Other than that he's a happy dude. (Well, except for right now. He's whining in his crib because he'd rather play than sleep...)

5. He is currently in the 90% for height and 75% for weight. My dad has nicknamed him the "gentle giant" not only because he's big and strong but also because he is so kind and snuggly. We love our little guy.

6. Max is such a cheap smile. He will smile at anything: a bug, a glance, and even when you get mad at him. Need proof? See the pictures and video below...






7. Max is definitely a boy. He is a mover. He grabs at everything. He is the kind of kid they created all the safety regulations for. When he was a baby he kicked his bouncer seat so hard he fell off the back. I have to keep one hand on him at all times during his bath or he would go swimming. And when I put him on his changing table he flips right over. (That sure makes diaper changes easy.) Look where I found him the other day...


he was all the way out of the picture when I put him on the rug. look where he ended up.







No comments: