June 15, 2011

We love you, grandpa

Yesterday my grandpa, Alvin Kelsch, passed away unexpectedly; he was in a car accident near his hometown of Linton, ND. There were also 3 others involved (a young girl, her brother, and her dad) and we ask for your prayers for their quick and miraculous recovery.

My grandpa was a king, gentle, North Dakotan farmer who always knew a good joke. We were blessed with the chance to go back and visit when Avila was just 5 months old, and we are grateful for those memories. We also ask for your prayers for my grandma, who now has to live without her other half.

We are comforted by the fact that he was a faithful, Catholic man who knew the Lord intimately and upheld His precepts. We pray for the repose of his soul and that Our Lord has welcomed him into His Kingdom for all of eternity.

We love you, grandpa.
















with my mom, on the farm




with grandma






1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Thanks for posting these pictures and I can watch that video over and over I don't think it will ever get old..love you sister!