October 7, 2011

7 really quick takes

In no particular order...

1. I'm tired. And hungry. It must mean the babe is growing and when the baby grows I get bigger and thinking of getting bigger makes me more tired and more hungry.

2. I tried to keep Max away from my desk (because he has a thing for Frank Sinatra on my Pandora station) but he managed to scoot over a chair, climb up, and consume a pack of cinnamon gum.

3. I have been totally at peace with the fact that we probably won't take a vacation for a long long time. And then I made the mistake of looking through all our Hawaii pictures. I think I will purchase a SAD lamp and throw a luau. Anyone wanna come?

4. I try not to get too political here, but I do want to say a sincere thank you to all the "rich" peeps out there. Thanks for buying clothes from me (and subsequently putting me through college) when I worked all those years, solely on commission, at Nordstrom. If you didn't have money to buy clothes, I wouldn't have had money to go to college. Just sayin'.

5. I just realized all of my "takes" here are kind of negative. To continue the trend I just found Max playing in the toilet. again. in his sister's pee. Not only did he have fun in the toilet, he had fun getting clean - I have never seen a child get so happy to see hand sanitizer.

6. I was mad at Avila at dinner tonight because of her constant whining today. Usually Max just stares at me when I get mad. Tonight he plugged his ears.

7. I am officially leaving all the dishes in the sink (and the dishwasher to be emptied) for my husband. Sorry, babe. If you need a reason go back and read #1.

1 comment:

The Gaunts said...

I loved how real this post was. Your honesty is so refreshing. I can totally relate to your last point with the dishes and I am not even pregnant :). Hang in there momma...you are doing great. BTW, Joey looks like a kid opening presents on Christmas morning when I bring out hand sanitizer....Why do we ever buy toys, I think this year for Christmas he is getting a case of that stuff :).