December 9, 2011

The Nutcracker and Cinderella

Last weekend Grandma Mauss took Avila and I to the Nutcracker. As a mom to a daughter and a ballerina of 20 years myself, I have been looking forward to the day I could take my ow little girl to the Nutcracker for quite some time. It was a fabulous day full of curly hair, dressing up, tea with the ballerinas, and a show that Avila tried to mimick for days after. Thank you, grandma, for a special day!!

















Yesterday, daddy took Avila to see Cinderella. I have never seen a little girl so excited. It was a fabulous night for Avila and daddy and even though they got home at a late late hour, Michael couldn't fall asleep until he told me every wonderful detail about their night. We gave Avila one of her Christmas presents early (THE dress) and it's a night I'm sure she'll never forget. Michael's summary of the events:

"I wish I had 5 girls so I could take them all."











No comments: