May 25, 2012

little mama

Avila is the best little mama. She is in love with her brother. So much so that I am not allowed in on "their dates" together. She sings to him, gives him pep-talks ("now no crying today, OK little cutie?") and always comments on how "squish-a-lish" he is. Oh, but, if only she knew how to change a diaper...

The best quote of hers came this morning. Usually she is OK with the bodily functions that come with her brother, even welcoming them when she becomes a mom someday. However, after Levi puked all over my hand I told her if she was going to be a mommy she had to clean up puke, just like me. 

Her: "Yeah, I don't think I'm going to do that."

Me: "Well, you have to clean up puke if you're going to be a mom."

Her: "Then I'm going to be a nun."






No comments: