September 10, 2012

friday night lights

If you've never watched that show (Friday Night Lights), you should. Netflix or Amazon it. Football for the guys, drama for the ladies - a perfect match for our popcorn loving selves. Anyway, here are some pictures from Coach daddy's second football game. A game they narrowly lost (but that's OK 'cause it's not a league game....) and that the kids and I only got to watch half of. I lost Levi's spoon and couldn't feed him dinner, and it was waaaay past his bedtime and he was super grumpy and I so can't wait until I can attend an entire game or at least watch some of one. 



Why does it take waiting until football season to actually get a family picture???
















Apparently Levi got a second wind on the way out. 
And, um, guess who didn't want to leave.



What did you do last weekend? Anything fun? Have you seen Friday Night Lights?

2 comments:

jen said...

We love Friday Night Lights around here. We were both sad when the last one was over. I miss it!

Michael and Kristine said...

That's why we're so glad Netflix has it and we can still catch up on our last season! I wish it still was on!