September 25, 2012

this kid...

You guys, I can not get over this kid. He is so precious and special and snuggly and just so. darn. cute. (At least I think so.) And his new favorite things: wrestling and chewing on my face. I'm freezing every moment in my mind and taking a ba-gillion pictures a day to capture the essence that is Levi. I know these moments will be gone all too quick and I'll be dealing with an annoying toddler boy before I know it, so I'm trying to soak it all in now. This is so my favorite baby stage....

Wow. 














What's your favorite kid stage? And do you take a million pictures a day like me or am I just addicted to my children?

1 comment:

jen said...

He is adorable...shoot I want to cuddle with him and I have a snuggle bunny at home already. :) We take a ton of pics every day of Sky...most end up on FB, but I'm trying to be better about posting on the blog as well.

As for fave stage...I would say 6 to 9 months was pretty great. She was interactive, learning lots but still in baby cuddle mode.

But, her current 16 month stage is pretty amazing too. She still cuddles, but plays on her own for stretches of time, and is learning faster than I can teach her. It's all pretty great!