September 11, 2013

I should really be putting away laundry.

I am going to make an extra side bar label called: laundry. Or, more specifically, laundry sucks. I have gobs of it to put away and it's sitting right next to me and it will only take a few hours minutes but I am distracting myself with random computer musings. If I were to have one superpower it would be called "blink and the laundry is folded and put away" power. Actually, that's called teenagers and I bet my kids could put away their own laundry now but I haven't jumped on that bandwagon yet. I love washing it - ah so therapeutic - and I don't even mind folding it (thanks to Project Runway episodes) but can it walk into the drawer by itself???????

OK, I'm done now. Don't even know where that came from......


From the other day:


"Oh my goodness mom, it must be fall time because this tree is changing colors!!!!"

No. That's just my mad gardening skills. I can't keep a bush alive for the life of me.






But, what I can do is take ridiculously adorable pictures of babies sleeping. Swoon.





No comments: