December 31, 2014

Happy Flipping Year!

Oh my word, how I have been avoiding writing this post. Not because of anything bad or whatever but because, like every other year, it is way too overwhelming to look back at everything that happened. So crazy, I tell you!


Babies, work, life, kids, family, home stuff, blah blah blah blah blah life is huge. The times I laughed, the times I threw something (lots of things), the times I wanted to walk away from it all, and the times I was so taken aback at how damn lucky I am - roses and thorns, that was 2014. I'll do more reflecting (actually, have done about 2 months of that already...) but for now, bring it new year.


We have been anxiously awaiting your arrival. We need your fresh start. I need your fresh start. OUR FAMILY needs your fresh start. Kind of weird standing on the precipice of another year, but exciting nevertheless. So, with all my weakness and failings, I hug you 2015, and tell you that I, too, am unstoppable.

















No comments: