December 17, 2014

Um, OK...and a guest post!



Whoa. I should've predicted that when talking about *how* to get your kids to poop I would've had like major interest or something. So, I will attempt to explain (perhaps getting big sister to take a video or something) about all that soon but in the meantime...


I'm guest posting today over at my good friend's site, Tales of a Mountain Mama. Amelia lives with her husband and three young children in Yellowstone National Park. As a family, they believe that life is precious, short and should be lived to the fullest. That includes introducing a life of adventures for their boys in the form of skiing, hiking, biking, running, camping and lots of outdoor playing. Amelia writes at Tales of a Mountain Mama in an attempt to inspire others to get outside daily too with tips and tricks, stories and lots of gear reviews. You need to check her out!


Anyway, you can check out my post over there where I talk about how to be adventurous when you (and your children) love routines and schedules. And then stay tuned for the *teaching how to poop* tutorial. OMGeee, I can't believe I just wrote that.

























No comments: