February 27, 2015

7 Quick Takes - the super quick edition


1. A gallon of water a day. Still on it. Open my fridge and you'll find my stash.







2. Another eater. She loves her carbs. I guess she's used to them from all the marathoning.







3. Sister, sister.











4.  When you get done with school by 11am. Movie time. Big Hero 6....still one of my favs.








5. This is what happens when you don't start school with a kid until they're almost 5. They figure it out anyway. 








6. Ignore the color. Want it prettier? Omit the spinach. My no carb/high protein Wendy's Frosty:

1 cup 30 cal almond milk
1 cup water
50g avocado (about 1/4 of avocado)
handful spinach
1 scoop VEGA Sport Protein
2 TB. cocoa powder
Splash of sugar free coffee syrup (my secret ingredient)
1/4 cup cottage cheese (I recently added this to my smoothies to up protein, but otherwise I don't do dairy. We'll see if this effects me...)
Lots of ice






















2 comments:

Lauren @ Here We Geaux said...

I keep trying to figure out how to sneak spinach into our smoothies because my husband won't touch it if he sees green. Any tips?

Kristine Mauss said...

Add any sort of dark berry: mixed berries/blueberries (even if it's just a handful) and the color will turn dark purple!